I had a brief look at the stats for GIS.SE via http://data.stackexchange.com where you can create your own queries. I tried sorting by number of page views using the following query, which is also saved here.
SELECT TOP 100 p.Id as [Post Link], p.AnswerCount as [Answers], Score as [Votes], ViewCount as [Views] FROM Posts p ORDER BY p.ViewCount DESC
The top 10 by page views are listed below. I think it's a nice mix of cartography, theory, data conversion, and programming.
- Examples of Beautiful Maps
- How can I convert KML to ESRI's shapefile format?
- How do I convert MapInfo TAB and/or MIF to SHP?
- Concave Hull: Definition, Algorithms and Practical Solutions
- How to a convert LiDAR XYZ files to DEM / DSM?
- Export table from ArcGis to Excel file
- What's the difference between a projection and a datum?
- Why is the 'straight line' path across continent so curved?
- How do I explain what GIS is for the 11 year old kid?
- How do I access arcobjects from python?