It appears someone went too far in making edits to someone else's question.

...someone annoyingly edited my question and removed the specifics of what I was asking.

Repairing disconnected layers with selection sets using ArcObjects?

If I flagged this, would a moderator be able to roll it back?

1 Answer 1


Users with 2K+ rep should be able to roll back edits: click on the edited time stamp and choose any of the "rollback" links available from the edit history.

I rolled this question back one edit.

  • 1
    I re-re-rolled back the OP's latest edit since they had edited it to include the more specific information.
    – blah238
    May 22, 2012 at 0:50

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .