20 years a GIS Developer. I develop mostly C# based applications, WPF and have dabbled with MVC, Blazor technologies. I also tend to use Python to get things done quickly e.g. making changes or extracting data out of Postgres databases.
England, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 14 '14 at 9:13
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 2222 gold badges6161 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.8k 1.8k 1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Super User 616 616 44 gold badges1313 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 231 231 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 216 216 11 gold badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 112 Cleanest way to build an SQL string in Java
- 55 Class Cast Exception when trying to unmarshall xml?
- 38 Spring vs Hibernate
- 38 Copying winforms between projects in Visual Studio
- 36 REST URL design for greater than, less than operations
- 26 What is the best way to store pairs of strings, make an object or use a class in .NET?
- 20 What is the quickest way to find the shortest cartesian distance between two polygons
- View more network posts →