I like to live at crossroads. In the past I've mainly worked with the programming languages R, C#/F#, and Python in combination with technologies like GIS and machine learning. I also like to experiment with old/new programming languages and technologies like node.js, OCaml, Julia, Haskell, Scheme, Elm, Go, Flutter, etc. Currently, I'm working a lot on sharing data/information through api's and through websites.
Top network posts
- 8 Is there any way to pass the lambda expression as a variable or argument?
- 8 Use arcpy.mapping to list broken data layers?
- 7 Adding custom Feature attributes to ESRI Shapefile with Python
- 7 How to embed a graphical interactive IronPython shell in an application?
- 7 Is the Fourth Dimension used in GIS?
- 5 Is if .. else .. an idiomatic way of writing things in F#?
- 5 How to update .dbf file from .NET application
- View more network posts →