Freelance ArcGIS Specialist with 30+ years Esri experience: ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcPy/Python, ArcGIS Online (Story Maps, Family HiStory Maps), Geoprocessing (GP Services, ModelBuilder) & Map Series (Data Driven Pages).
- eLearning video tutorials on ArcGIS Desktop (ArcGIS Pro, ArcPy and ArcMap) and ArcGIS Online which are available via Udemy:
- Making Maps and Map Series using ArcGIS Pro Layouts
- Exploring Spatial Information using ArcGIS Pro
- ArcPy for Python Developers using ArcGIS Pro
- and more
- training courses which are available Instructor-led (onsite or at training venue) or Self-paced at PolyGeo
Available for commercial ArcGIS consulting, training and support assignments, and willing to provide quotations to tackle intractable ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcPy and ArcGIS Online problems on GIS Stack Exchange when unsuitable to resolving using its focussed Q&A format.
- Geographic Information Systems♦ 61.3k 61.3k 2525 gold badges9494 silver badges291291 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 29.3k 29.3k 55 gold badges4646 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History♦ 11.1k 11.1k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Area 51 406 406 11 gold badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 Keeping special status for Accepted Answers without sticking them to top forever?
- 79 Could Stack Exchange be less American-centric?
- 58 Choosing File Geodatabase (*.gdb), Personal Geodatabase (*.mdb) or shapefile format?
- 30 Adding magic link for Meta Stack Overflow?
- 27 Removing only donut holes from polygons using ArcGIS Desktop?
- 24 Congratulations to our 29 oldest beta sites - They're now no longer beta!
- 23 What are Esri's new ArcGIS for Professionals and ArcGIS Pro?
- View more network posts →