Freelance ArcGIS Specialist with 25+ years Esri experience: ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcPy/Python, ArcGIS Online (Story Maps, Family HiStory Maps), Geoprocessing (GP Services, ModelBuilder) & Map Series (Data Driven Pages).
- eLearning video tutorials on ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcPy and ArcGIS Online which are available via Udemy e.g. ArcPy for Python Developers using ArcGIS Pro
- training courses which are available Instructor-led (onsite or at training venue) or Self-paced at PolyGeo
Available for commercial ArcGIS consulting, training and support assignments, and willing to provide quotations to tackle intractable ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcPy and ArcGIS Online problems on GIS Stack Exchange when unsuitable to resolving using its focussed Q&A format.
- Geographic Information Systems♦ 58.5k 58.5k 1717 gold badges9191 silver badges265265 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 22.1k 22.1k 55 gold badges3939 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History♦ 10.1k 10.1k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Area 51 406 406 11 gold badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 71 Could Stack Exchange be less American-centric?
- 58 Keeping special status for Accepted Answers without sticking them to top forever?
- 58 Choosing File Geodatabase (*.gdb), Personal Geodatabase (*.mdb) or shapefile format?
- 27 Adding magic link for Meta Stack Overflow?
- 23 Congratulations to our 29 oldest beta sites - They're now no longer beta!
- 23 Removing only donut holes from polygons using ArcGIS Desktop?
- 23 What are Esri's new ArcGIS for Professionals and ArcGIS Pro?
- View more network posts →