I've had a career in GIS since 2006, but it's also a hobby where this site helps answer lots of those off-the-beaten-path questions I always come up with.
I develop and maintain GISs for First Nations in Canada to assist in environmental management, regional and community land use planning, negotiations, treaty/aboriginal rights impact assessments, cumulative effects, regulatory reviews and environmental assessments for major projects and referral tracking, etc.
SFN, Treaty No. 8
Member for 10 years, 8 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 14 at 0:06
- Geographic Information Systems 9.6k 9.6k 11 gold badge3838 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 296 296 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Super User 222 222 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 146 146 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 What's the difference between .tar.gz and .gz, or .tar.7z and .7z?
- 48 Installing File Geodatabase (*.gdb) support in QGIS?
- 44 What free programs should every GIS user have installed?
- 39 How to select features containing specific text string using an expression in QGIS
- 32 bulk/batch convert mp3 files to ogg via command line?
- 27 What are the benefits of hexagonal sampling polygons?
- 27 How to extract pixel value counts from a raster in QGIS?
- View more network posts →