I work for Esri on tools for ocean science. I'm affiliated with the National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis, and recently graduated from at nearby UCSB, where I studied the global shipping trade in an ecological context (thesis).
Source snippets I post on GIS.SE are dedicated to the public domain.
Member for 10 years, 11 months
20 profile views
Last seen Apr 6 at 18:52
Top network posts
- 68 Installing GDAL with Python on windows?
- 52 What is Lanczos resampling useful for in a spatial context?
- 43 Open source methods for kriging?
- 37 Differences between DEM, DSM and DTM?
- 35 Explaining what GIS is to 11 year old kid?
- 33 News resources for GIS community?
- 33 What are Definition, Algorithms and Practical Solutions for Concave Hull?
- View more network posts →