I work for Esri on tools for ocean science. I'm affiliated with the National Center for Ecological Analysis and Synthesis, and recently graduated from at nearby UCSB, where I studied the global shipping trade in an ecological context (thesis).
Source snippets I post on GIS.SE are dedicated to the public domain.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
20 profile views
Last seen Dec 16 '16 at 16:23
Top network posts
- 64 Installing GDAL with Python on windows?
- 46 What is Lanczos resampling useful for in a spatial context?
- 42 Open source methods for kriging?
- 35 Explaining what GIS is to 11 year old kid?
- 34 Differences between DEM, DSM and DTM?
- 33 News resources for GIS community?
- 25 What raster-based GIS systems really work?
- View more network posts →