I've been a developer for over 30 years in one form or another. I learnt Pascal at University and my first job was programming in Fortran 66. I've since moved to C# & .NET via Ada, C and C++.
Over the years I've worked on a variety of projects including one GIS system for a company called PAFEC back in the 1980s/1990s.
Member for 8 years, 6 months
8 profile views
Last seen May 29 '13 at 19:53
- Stack Overflow♦ 117.1k 117.1k 2525 gold badges223223 silver badges296296 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 84.6k 84.6k 3232 gold badges236236 silver badges446446 bronze badges
- Super User 38.7k 38.7k 1515 gold badges8989 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 37.7k 37.7k 1010 gold badges118118 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.3k 16.3k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1083 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 494 Joining two lists together
- 252 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 243 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 228 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 188 Is it OK to leave "What have you tried?" comments?
- 174 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- View more network posts →