Geographer specifically focused on utilities-based GIS since 1999. My expertise is primarily in the areas of data organization, geodatabase design and data creation. Most of my time has been spent with ESRI products. Over the last few years, i have been familiarizing myself with the open source GIS software that is currently available.
San Diego, CA
Member for 8 years, 4 months
26 profile views
Last seen Jan 10 '18 at 23:52
Top network posts
- 172 Installing File Geodatabase (*.gdb) support in QGIS?
- 87 Layers with same coordinate system should align/overlap in ArcMap but do not?
- 43 How do I load a .dbf file into QGIS?
- 37 OpenStreetMap or Google Map Maker: where should I donate and volunteer my geographical knowledge?
- 24 Opening TIFF DEMs in QGIS
- 18 What is the SRID of census.gov shapefiles?
- 17 How to Clear Selected Features in Arcmap using Python
- View more network posts →