Freelance geotechnologies developer. Currently interested in Python (anything geospatial), OpenLayers, GeoExt, .NET, SQL Server, and MapServer.
Interested in various domains such as hydrology, renewable energy, road management, and aquaculture.
Past projects led to systems development in ArcGIS, Geomedia, CadCorp, MapInfo.
- Geographic Information Systems 13.7k 13.7k 33 gold badges4646 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 22 gold badges2828 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 263 263 22 gold badges33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 224 224 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 160 Why can I not create a wheel in python?
- 44 What is the current Web Mercator projection code?
- 41 Interview questions for hiring GIS Analyst?
- 30 Programmatically creating a vector feature in OpenLayers2
- 29 In PostGIS is it possible to create a View with a unique ID?
- 28 Benefits of Multipart Features?
- View more network posts →