Freelance geotechnologies developer. Currently interested in Python (anything geospatial), OpenLayers, GeoExt, .NET, SQL Server, and MapServer.
Interested in various domains such as hydrology, renewable energy, road management, and aquaculture.
Past projects led to systems development in ArcGIS, Geomedia, CadCorp, MapInfo.
- Geographic Information Systems 13.9k 13.9k 44 gold badges4949 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges3333 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 343 343 22 gold badges33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Server Fault 234 234 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 169 Why can I not create a wheel in python?
- 44 What is the current Web Mercator projection code?
- 41 Interview questions for hiring GIS Analyst?
- 31 In PostGIS is it possible to create a View with a unique ID?
- 30 Programmatically creating a vector feature in OpenLayers2
- 30 Benefits of Multipart Features?
- View more network posts →