I'm a GIS Team Leader for an engineering and survey company in Pennsylvania. We primarily support natural gas development clients in Pennsylvania and Ohio, with five offices spread across those states.
I provide support to the other GIS technicians in our company, as well as creating maps and managing projects. Our mapping work is primarily for illustrative purposes, rather than analysis, ie. we do many maps to include with permit submissions and submitted reports.
Member for 7 years
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 14 '16 at 14:44
Top network posts
- 11 Changing symbology of selected features only using ArcMap?
- 11 What units are shape_length in?
- 11 How to change the dynamic information in data driven pages
- 10 Are mixed geometry types allowed in shapefiles?
- 9 How to Prevent Data Driven Pages From Hanging on Subsequent Export?
- 9 ArcMap creates unnecessary file types when saving shapefile (.cpg .prj, lock, etc.)
- 9 Batch Convert Folder of Shapefiles to KML / KMZ
- View more network posts →