Now mainly C++/Ruby-Rails/SQL/Oracle/jQuery/git.
I started out programming MC68000 assembler for Sinclair QL when i was 16. Studied Computer Science. Developed mostly in C++ ever after. Moved to Ruby on Rails recently.
- Stack Overflow 48.2k 48.2k 1212 gold badges109109 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.4k 1.4k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 541 541 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Different 433 433 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- User Experience 376 376 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 142 Update one column to value of another in Rails migration
- 103 What does #self.included(base) do in Ruby on Rails' Restful Authentication?
- 97 Specifying column name in a "references" migration
- 74 Stubbing Devise in rSpec and Rails3
- 72 Bundler could not find compatible versions for gem “railties” for Rails 4.0.0
- 72 rails3 rails.js and jquery catching success and failure of ajax requests
- 69 How do Formtastic and simple_form compare?
- View more network posts →