Now mainly C++/Ruby-Rails/SQL/Oracle/jQuery/git.
I started out programming MC68000 assembler for Sinclair QL when i was 16. Studied Computer Science. Developed mostly in C++ ever after. Moved to Ruby on Rails recently.
- Stack Overflow 45.6k 45.6k 1111 gold badges9898 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 531 531 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Different 383 383 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- User Experience 366 366 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 119 Update one column to value of another in Rails migration
- 96 What does #self.included(base) do in Ruby on Rails' Restful Authentication?
- 85 Specifying column name in a "references" migration
- 74 Stubbing Devise in rSpec and Rails3
- 72 rails3 rails.js and jquery catching success and failure of ajax requests
- 69 Bundler could not find compatible versions for gem “railties” for Rails 4.0.0
- 66 How do Formtastic and simple_form compare?
- View more network posts →