I've been working since the mi-90s in the GIS field. Originally in environment and agriculture area. I am working in United Nations Peace Keeping for over 7 years now. I am currently based in NYC where UNHQ is located and am responsible for the coordination and oversight of GIS activities in UN Peace Operations.
New York, USA
Member for 10 years, 7 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 16 '15 at 21:15
Top network posts
- 18 What ratio scales do Google Maps zoom levels correspond to?
- 10 Can you point me to an example of a modern-day John Snow?
- 7 Creating shapefile of satellite image footprints?
- 7 Find bounding box of a Google map
- 7 How to select all parcels of a street? [ArcGIS Server]
- 6 Transform SPOT5 images to natural color images
- 6 Merging Issues doubling up
- View more network posts →