Aspiring Rails developer with experience in Git/Ubuntu/Java,
still in the process of conquering recently conquered the holy grail of RoR introductory books:
- Ruby on Rails Tutorial 1e/2e (done)
- Rail 3 in Action 1e (done)
- Agile Web Development with Rails 4e (done)
Other books that are in process of being read:
Member for 6 years
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 25 at 8:51
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Chess 968 968 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 777 777 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 474 474 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 448 448 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 41 Ruby on Rails RVM $PATH issue
- 35 what is the difference between unicorn and unicorn_rails?
- 29 Case insensitive Rspec match
- 23 Push to code.google.com in windows using git
- 23 Approve as too minor
- 23 Rails associations and forms
- 22 git.cmd vs git.exe - what is the difference and which one should be used?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14