Author of the Leaflet Cookbook - Recipes for Creating Dynamic Web Maps.
GIS developer at geoSYS.
Webmapping is my focus, but I also love automating and extending existing GIS software with Python.
I also teach quite a few classes for gis-trainer.de.
I'm passionate about anything geospatial.
Check out my newest demo, the Turf.js Dashboard.
Grab a copy of the Leaflet Cookbook here:
Top network posts
- 13 User Interface file compilation using OSGeo4W shell during qgis plugin creation
- 12 Is it possible to set up a local QGIS Plugin repository?
- 12 What coordinates are expressed in 6-7 digits numbers?
- 11 How to read the attribute values using PyQGIS?
- 9 Concatenating string data plus numeric data in ArcMap field calculator?
- 9 Is there a name for 0,0?
- 9 Remove Leaflet markers _leaflet_id
- View more network posts →