Geologist around 57th north parallel, having fun using PostgreSQL, PostGIS, QGIS and Python geomodelling the upper layers of our planet.
57th north parallel
Member for 7 years, 7 months
18 profile views
Last seen Jan 14 '19 at 11:51
Top network posts
- 15 Import GRASS and SAGA modules to python script
- 14 Creating a 'brick wall' style for polygons
- 12 Calculating sum of parts of column based on another column using QGIS Field Calculator?
- 11 QGIS save postgis table error : no result buffer
- 10 Creating several maps showing different layers but same area using QGIS?
- 10 Obtaining the distance from the QGIS Measure Tool?
- 10 Generating start and end points for LineStrings
- View more network posts →