Maps. Archaeological geophysics. Programming. The holy trinity of my science geekery.
I'm a freelance geospatial and archaeological software developer.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 8 months
10 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 at 14:41
- Geographic Information Systems 13.7k 13.7k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 305 305 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Travel 216 216 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Academia 201 201 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 153 153 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 Getting list of coordinates for points in layer using QGIS?
- 39 Is WGS84 itself a Coordinate Reference System?
- 32 Is it possible to get the EPSG value from an OSR SpatialReference class using the OGR Python API?
- 25 Comparison of WMS and WFS services
- 23 Visualising WKT geometry string in QGIS
- 21 How to Start Web Mapping?
- 20 Transforming polygon to linestring in QGIS?
- View more network posts →