GIS Analyst/freelance consultant, working with wildlife habitat, environmental management, transportation, and energy projects. experience in cartography, spatial analysis, and research. Learning about html, js, and web mapping. experience with arcgis, arcview 3, excel/office. learning qgis.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 21 at 21:54
- Geographic Information Systems 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 381 381 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Area 51 156 156 33 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 103 103 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Webmasters 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 What are the benefits of hexagonal sampling polygons?
- 13 What is this humanoid moose monster?
- 11 What is this humanoid moose monster?
- 9 Grappling effect on Feather Fall
- 9 Placing point symbol on center of polygon in ArcMap?
- 7 Buffers with Varying Distances around a Set of Points
- 7 Making a map that can be easily resized or scaled
- View more network posts →