GIS Analyst/freelance consultant, working with wildlife habitat, environmental management, transportation, and energy projects. experience in cartography, spatial analysis, and research. Learning about html, js, and web mapping. experience with arcgis, arcview 3, excel/office. learning qgis.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
5 profile views
Last seen Nov 17 '19 at 6:00
- Geographic Information Systems 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 481 481 11 gold badge55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 156 156 33 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 103 103 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Webmasters 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 What are the benefits of hexagonal sampling polygons?
- 13 What is this humanoid moose monster?
- 11 What is this humanoid moose monster?
- 9 Placing point symbol on center of polygon in ArcMap?
- 9 Grappling effect on Feather Fall
- 7 Buffers with Varying Distances around a Set of Points
- 7 Making a map that can be easily resized or scaled
- View more network posts →