When I was 10-years old, the early 1980s, I saved up my pocket money and taught myself to program a Commodore Vic-20 — simple games, envelope filters, a tiny DB, all in 4k, and then 16k. My grandfather was a Fortran programmer.
Although I've tried, and studied with the best, I've yet to find a way to make a computer do what I really want to do — untraditional jazz, flamenco, and metal. When I'm not gardening, or smoking, that's what I find on the back burner.
- Stack Overflow 8.2k 8.2k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 314 314 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 193 193 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 140 140 44 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 131 131 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 395 Run function in script from command line (Node JS)
- 32 Turning off eslint rule for a specific line
- 23 How do i test my express app with mocha?
- 18 Dissolve/aggregate polygons with ogr2ogr or gpc?
- View more network posts →