Using open source tools (mainly
gdal/ogr) for research in Remote Sensing and GIScience. Huge Linux aficionado.
My motivation to participate in this fantastic Q&A adventure of SX is to help others, learn from the experiences of others and improve myself every day by getting input of other experienced coders.
In my early days of coding I was happy to have very patient friends and supervisors guiding me along a path not seldom frustrating. Since I think every one is capable of learning programming as long as he/she is not frightened from the beginning, I want to use this platform to help programming rookies.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 24 '17 at 8:34
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 66 gold badges4545 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 470 470 33 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 281 281 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Emacs 238 238 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 215 215 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 dplyr change many data types
- 33 Rename list items
- 25 Colour for R code chunk in listings package
- 21 How to create a grid of spatial points
- 18 eInk eBook reader for reading scientific PDF papers (as of 2018)
- 14 How does createDataPartition function from caret package split data?
- 13 Left-align tick mark labels in R ggplot
- View more network posts →