I am a research scientist working to apply spatial analysis, computer vision, and data mining techniques to planetary (Moon, Mars, Europa, etc.) data. My work focuses primarily on developing automated image matching techniques, developing tools for analyzing hyperspectral data, and the development of photogrammetric sensor models.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 20 '19 at 21:33
Top network posts
- 35 Numpy - Replace a number with NaN
- 23 What is Python's coerce() used for?
- 18 Using open source software to merge large shapefiles?
- 16 Adding Layerfiles (.lyr) to QGIS?
- 16 Working with TIFFs (import, export) in Python using numpy
- 13 Convert an ASCII grid file to GeoTIFF using Python?
- 12 TRI, TPI, or Roughness
- View more network posts →