I am a research scientist working to apply spatial analysis, computer vision, and data mining techniques to planetary (Moon, Mars, Europa, etc.) data. My work focuses primarily on developing automated image matching techniques, developing tools for analyzing hyperspectral data, and the development of photogrammetric sensor models.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 20 '19 at 21:33
- Geographic Information Systems 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Woodworking 143 143 44 bronze badges
- Super User 131 131 33 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 121 121 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Numpy - Replace a number with NaN
- 23 What is Python's coerce() used for?
- 18 Using open source software to merge large shapefiles?
- 17 Adding Layer Files (.lyr, .lyrx) to QGIS
- 17 Working with TIFFs (import, export) in Python using numpy
- 13 Convert an ASCII grid file to GeoTIFF using Python?
- 12 TRI, TPI, or Roughness
- View more network posts →