If you do not know- just GIS
The most common answers in my GIS lab are:
1) Try GDAL.
2) Reproject your data.
3) Do you really need GIS to do that?
Worst GIS question.
Q) Where is my data?
A) Wherever you saved it.
Bahia de Caraquez, Ecuador
Member for 5 years, 9 months
96 profile views
Last seen Sep 7 at 2:01
Top network posts
- 57 Is it dangerous for vaccinated children to be around unvaccinated children?
- 20 Choosing DEM in France?
- 18 Account for bridge overpasses in a ground DEM to allow for water flow under the overpass
- 12 Convert from img to geotiff
- 12 Converting raster file from float to integer type in ArcGIS for Desktop?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
44 Improving on 19,000 unanswered questions? Dec 22 '15
9 Wikileaks and GIS Stack Exchange Jul 1 '14
2 How can we keep GIS.se from getting the axe? Sep 22 '14
2 Why are moderators changing answers to comments? Oct 3 '14
1 Why are moderators changing answers to comments? Oct 4 '14