Just another djork trying to ply his art in this mad mad world.
Tech stack I prefer to use:
- Laguage: C# / .NET Core / ASP.NET Core ftw
- Editors: Visual Studio / VS Code
- Persistence: RavenDB
- Containers: Docker & trying to learn K&'s
- Cloud Platform: Azure
- Caching/CDN: Cloudflare.
- A Tauntaun sleeping bag is what i've always wanted
- spaces > tabs
- Stack Overflow 80k 80k 103103 gold badges366366 silver badges596596 bronze badges
- Server Fault 6.1k 6.1k 1616 gold badges7070 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 44 gold badges2626 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.8k 1.8k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Webmasters 545 545 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 638 Which method performs better: .Any() vs .Count() > 0?
- 242 Can a CSV file have a comment?
- 225 Do MSTest deployment items only work when present in the project test settings file?
- 167 Why does TestInitialize get fired for every test in my Visual Studio unit tests?
- 153 How can I properly handle 404 in ASP.NET MVC?
- 150 How do I create a file AND any folders, if the folders don't exist?
- 130 What's the meaning of '@' in a DNS zone file?
- View more network posts →