I am web devoloper for gis client and art director. Mostly, though, I am writing codes rather than designing maps. I'm python and django fan (FOSS) also I feel almost like addicted to opensource tools. I like motto of django "Dont Repeat Yourself-DRY" and philosophy/zen of python (PEP-20)
My skills relation with GIS:
- Python 2.x - Some Modules(GIS and others)
- Django/GeoDjango - Haystack with Apache Solr
- ExtJS 3.x/4.x
Member for 9 years, 11 months
29 profile views
Last seen May 17 '20 at 15:02
- Geographic Information Systems 21.8k 21.8k 33 gold badges5353 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Super User 179 179 44 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 173 173 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Ask Different 123 123 1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Merging multiple vector layers to one layer using QGIS
- 78 Getting coordinates from geometry in PostGIS?
- 58 Openlayers Animation Examples and Algorithms
- 33 Converting Polygon into single or all Points using QGIS?
- 32 Smoothing/generalizing polygon in QGIS?
- 30 OpenSource Remote Sensing Tools for Classifying Roofs
- 30 How to convert QGIS generated tiff images into jpg/jpeg using GDAL command line utilities?
- View more network posts →