Open Door Logistics
Open Door Logistics is a UK-based firm specialising in open source solutions to problems in geographic and transport logistics, particularly those requiring modern artificial intelligence or computational intelligence techniques. These include data mining, forecasting, machine learning, planning, optimisation, scheduling and vehicle routing.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 29 at 22:32
Top network posts
- 9 Find the central point in a metric-space point set, in less than $O(n^2)$?
- 8 What are the main differences between Operations Research in the academic world, in the enterprise world and in the government world?
- 7 Seeking Postcode Shapefiles for UK?
- 7 Machine learning and operations research projects
- 5 OR-backed serious games
- View more network posts →