Analyst of geoinformation technologies at Research Institute for Soil and Water Conservation
Python developer at Nature Conservation Agency of the Czech Republic - mostly ESRI
dave /dot/ petrus /at/ gmail /dot/ com
Prague, Czech Republic
Member for 6 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 7 '18 at 12:08
- Geographic Information Systems 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 185 185 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Open Data 105 105 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Data Science 101 101 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Photography 101 101 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 12 Methodology for creating accurate drainage networks (and catchments) from high resolution LiDAR DEM?
- 9 Calculating average raster value for area in ArcGIS Desktop?
- 8 Description of parameters of GDAL SetGeoTransform
- 8 Tool that modifies number of vertices but not the feature itself
- 7 Identifying and deleting overlapping or near lines with similar running?
- 6 Generate channel network (rainwater run off) - which algorithm is the best?
- 5 what is the difference between topo to raster and points to raster tools in arcgis
- View more network posts →