I am a professor in the Department of Geography at the University of Guelph and teach GIS, Remote Sensing and Physical Geography courses. I am also the lead developer of the open-source GIS Whitebox Geospatial Analysis Tools and the geospatial analysis platform WhiteboxTools. My main interests include digital terrain analysis (geomorphometry), DEMs, LiDAR, and spatial analysis more broadly.
Top network posts
- 38 Choosing colour-ramp to use for elevation?
- 37 Panchromatic Image association with high spatial resolution
- 21 What is the difference between Create Thiessen Polygons tool (ArcGIS) and Voronoi Polygons tool (QGIS)?
- 17 Hillshading makes crater-like depressions look elevated?
- 17 Getting Negative Topographic Wetness Index (TWI) values in SAGA GIS?
- 16 General steps to create watershed boundary in ArcGIS Spatial Analyst?
- 14 Is there a difference between the Planchon & Darboux and Wang and Liu depression filling algorithms? Other than speed?
- View more network posts →