MIT Master in City Planning & Master of Science in Transportation Alum.
I mostly work with QGIS/PostGIS and Python. I like to make interactive Leaflet maps.
- Geographic Information Systems 3.1k 3.1k 1515 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 459 459 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 416 416 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 289 289 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 66 Mapbox GL JS vs. Mapbox.js
- 22 Selecting features with NULL Geometry from Shapefiles using QGIS?
- 20 How Can I Configure GitHub Desktop/Windows to Work with a Proxy?
- 18 Untrusting an intermediate CA in Linux?
- 17 Opening LUKS encrypted drive in nautilus results in "operation cancelled"
- 16 Setting limits with scale_x_datetime and time data
- 16 How Can I Configure GitHub Desktop/Windows to Work with a Proxy?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.