Nick Hopton is a retired ancient person who's background is in quarrying and ready-mixed concrete. His ambitions include learning more about how to make good maps and becoming an actuarial nightmare for his pension fund.
Caversham, Reading, England
Member for 8 years, 1 month
7 profile views
Last seen Jun 24 '18 at 18:55
Top network posts
- 21 Placing elevation numbers on contours with uphill orientation and position in QGIS?
- 16 How to load Ordnance Survey OpenSpace in QGIS?
- 12 Create polygon layer from polyline layer
- 12 Georeferencing DXF using QGIS?
- 12 Extracting raster values and creating new raster in QGIS?
- 11 Get value of clicked raster cell
- 11 Choosing only one contour line to label in QGIS?
- View more network posts →