Fran combines an interdisciplinary vision both from technological to social perspective. ICT engineer by formal training, has participated in several NGOs related to technology, development and free software, such as Enxeñería Sen Fronteiras Galicia and GHANDALF, which allow him to develop a profound sense of the relations between technology and society. He keeps a -still no styled- blog about his readings, random thoughts and technical recipes.
Since 2009, Fran get a research scholarship at Cartolab (a lab of the A Coruña University) where he works as developer, gis consultant and researcher. Fran participates very actively on the gvSIG community as developer and TSC member.
As part of his work with Ghandalf Fran collaborated with the organization of the GUADEC_ES 2010
Galicia - Spain
Member for 9 years, 7 months
24 profile views
Last seen Aug 3 '17 at 8:14
- Stack Overflow 20.3k 20.3k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 3.8k 3.8k 1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow en español 639 639 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 141 141 55 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 103 103 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1298 Finding diff between current and last version
- 226 git diff file against its last change
- 85 How to bundle a JRE with Launch4j?
- 34 postgres does not know where to find server configuration
- 31 Is there a way to delete meta-data on Eclipse run configurations?
- 28 PostGIS: Count number of vertices of lines and polygons in tables
- 27 How to copy structure and contents of a table, but with separate sequence?
- View more network posts →