- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Academia 907 907 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 454 454 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Research before surveying the literature - is it ever a good idea?
- 28 What is the ($Foo)PS project in my $Foo ATL solution for?
- 26 Dispute over precision with coauthor
- 25 Python: possible to call static method from within class without qualifying the name
- 21 Meaning of 'number of parameters' in AIC
- 21 Why does c++ pointer * associate to the variable declared, not the type?
- 20 Synth sounds that make good solo instruments but don't mimic pianos, organs etc?
- View more network posts →