Les Botigues de Sitges, Sitges, Spain
Member for 11 years, 1 month
Mapping geek who somehow got into databases. Convolutional neural nets and deep learning are currently occupying my mind. Along with the profusion of remote-sensed data and cloud computing, it is an amazing time to be doing spatial work.
In my copious free time, I train for Iron Man triathlons, which as a mid-life crisis, is better than buying a sports car, although not necessarily cheaper.
I work for http://www.emapsite.com
- Geographic Information Systems 12.9k 12.9k 44 gold badges4141 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.4k 11.4k 66 gold badges5353 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.3k 1.3k 1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 445 445 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 223 223 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 87 how to add markers with OpenLayers 3
- 69 How to create a temporary table using VALUES in PostgreSQL
- 57 Adding 'serial' to existing column in Postgres
- 48 PostGIS nearest points with ST_Distance, kNN
- 44 mongodb check if point is in polygon
- 27 What is SRID 0 for geometry columns?
- 27 Get this week's monday's date in Postgres?
- View more network posts →