Mapping geek who somehow got into databases. Convolutional neural nets and deep learning are currently occupying my mind. Along with the profusion of remote-sensed data and cloud computing, it is an amazing time to be doing spatial work.
In my copious free time, I train for Iron Man triathlons, which as a mid-life crisis, is better than buying a sports car, although not necessarily cheaper.
I work for http://www.emapsite.com
Les Botigues de Sitges, Sitges, Spain
Member for 10 years
34 profile views
Last seen Dec 16 '19 at 11:17
- Geographic Information Systems 12.3k 12.3k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.7k 10.7k 66 gold badges4747 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 1.1k 1.1k 1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Spanish Language 445 445 11 gold badge55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 213 213 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 84 how to add markers with OpenLayers 3
- 55 How to create a temporary table using VALUES in PostgreSQL
- 48 Adding 'serial' to existing column in Postgres
- 45 PostGIS nearest points with ST_Distance, kNN
- 36 mongodb check if point is in polygon
- 24 What is SRID 0 for geometry columns?
- 23 GeoDjango, what SRID to use for PointField interfacing with Google Maps V3 API?
- View more network posts →