GIS Analyst, addicted to Python for managing both data and team spirits. I am no programmer, just fell into it as it proved a better alternative for quality-assurance & quality-control, and for relieving poor analysts traumatised with heavy data manipulations.
Member for 6 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 1 '17 at 8:49
Top network posts
- 11 Using Python to disable Scale map elements proportionally to changes in page size?
- 9 When validating geometries, what are "Nested shells"?
- 7 Data driven pages for multiple frames
- 6 cartographic line develop spikes when applied offset value
- 5 Using Python to discriminate Personal Geodatabases and MS Access Databases
- View more network posts →