I'm a semi-retired computer scientist/computational geometer. My consulting work is focused on geospatial/temporal semantic graphs and data-parallel computation. I do volunteer GIS work for an archeological stewards group associated with the Santa Fe National Forest.
13 S 0326801/ 4036784 (NAD27)
Member for 9 years, 5 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jan 20 at 4:55
- Geographic Information Systems 4.6k 4.6k 44 gold badges2323 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 557 557 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 263 263 44 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 241 241 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Emacs 181 181 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 How To Understand Geological Directions?
- 16 Mid 60s short story/novella in which failed fusion reactor destroys London
- 15 Setting composer layout units to inches in QGIS
- 14 How to explain Monty Hall problem when they just don't get it
- 13 How do I get the value of the pixel under the cursor?
- 13 Is it possible to rotate the canvas in QGIS
- 13 How do I rearrange (or sort) variables in the VS2010 Watch window?
- View more network posts →