I'm Fine. I'm a Work-a-holic too :)
When I do not work, I either sleep, eat, chills or takes a walk in the dark deep forests (In the night, with sunglasses - class IV).
Today, at the time of writing this, the date is Mittwoch 12th October 2011 - And according to RunStar Beta - I have walked 47.5km.
I also used to edit OpenStreetMap - I'm still collecting trails every time I'm out for a walk or a bike ride (As I never know where I might end up), But I have not uploaded them for a while
That is because of two things:
- There is no good map editor that does not require Flash
- There is a bug in their login-system that lets users have different accounts with different capitalization…
They fixed the bug where an user that have the name ‘knarf’ can login and end up as me, ‘knarF’… I would say that it all is just stupid - how is one supposed to tell the differ?
I guess that maybe tells that I can't think in front of my monitor, I must take a break away from the noisy civilization in order to be able to concentrate - to soft music of death metal or something else with good tunes (Like classical music, I quite much like “In the mountainkings hall” and the first part of “für elize”).
You might want to check out My (soon to be at least) Ego-Hub, where I (plan to) place Ego-related stuffs (Uhm, Ego in a such sense the I made it).
Member for 8 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Sep 29 '13 at 15:29
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 373 373 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 266 266 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 237 237 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 How can I make the YouTube player scale to the width of the page but also keep the aspect ratio?
- 27 Programmatically retrieving Landsat 8 Satellite Images?
- 17 implement time delay in c
- 15 How to mount a Raspbian SD card on a Mac?
- 10 How to use indentation as block delimiters with bison and flex
- 8 Mark careers job openings as being 'favorite'?
- 7 C++ Converting a float to an unsigned char?
- View more network posts →