I used to bother thinking up witticisms for these boxes... then I took an arrow to the knee.
Yes, the Guy Fawkes mask is ironic - but it was also ironic in 'V for Vendetta' (had to be: otherwise V was emulating some Catholic Taliban nutjob who wanted to impose Roman Shari'a on England).
I know, right? META.
PS I hate dilettante autodidacts (and/or autodidactic dilettanti) and people who think 'meta-[x]' gets them out of having to actually know what they're talking about.
85% Guilfoyle, 10% Richard... and 5% Jared: sometimes it really IS magical.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 9 '15 at 0:49
- Stack Overflow 980 980 99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 788 788 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 215 215 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Bicycles 173 173 88 bronze badges
- Computational Science 141 141 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 32 Yahoo! Finance CSV file will not return Dow Jones (^DJI)
- 12 How to read the alpha channel of a TIFF image in Python OpenCV?
- 9 PostGIS: ST_Equals false when ST_Intersection=100% of geometry?
- 6 QGIS Add PostGIS layer: restricting to single schema?
- 5 bitwise XOR of hex numbers in python
- 5 What kinds of problems lend themselves well to GPU computing?
- 5 Calculating roundness/compactness of polygon?
- View more network posts →