I am pursuing a Master of Science in Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University. Previously, I was the Chief Technology Officer and Geospatial Director at Origin Solar Energy, a renewables startup, where I used geographic information systems (GIS) software to identify ideal sites for commercial-scale solar energy. I implemented large-scale spatial data analytics workflows and develop custom geoprocessing tools for ArcGIS with the Python programming language, in addition to developing and administering the marketing team’s Salesforce instance. Earlier, I worked at The Cadmus Group, an environmental consultancy, where I supported the US Environmental Protection Agency, the US Army Corps of Engineers, the US Agency for International Development, The Nature Conservancy, and a number of gas and electric utilities, among other clients.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
6 profile views
Last seen Nov 8 at 0:58
Top Network Posts
- 44 Using directional shading on boundaries for cartographic effect in ArcGIS Desktop?
- 28 Why is GPS a free service?
- 26 Calculate area within Python script in ArcMap
- 24 Where can I download the Google Road network as shapefile?
- 24 Is There A Term For The Old Maps That Had Lines Connecting Pin-Wheels?
- 22 Extracting number of vertices in each polygon?
- 21 Finding mid-point of line using ArcPy?
- View more network posts →