I am a software engineer at DroneDeploy where I specialize in implementing back-end systems for geospatial data processing and analysis. I came to DroneDeploy from Carnegie Mellon, where I received a Master of Science in Computer Science degree in December 2018. Before grad school, I spent a combined six years working as a geographic information system (GIS) analyst and developer at renewables startup Origin Solar Energy and environmental consultancy The Cadmus Group.
Top network posts
- 47 Using directional shading on boundaries for cartographic effect in ArcGIS Desktop?
- 30 Why is GPS a free service?
- 27 Calculate area within Python script in ArcMap
- 25 Where can I download the Google Road network as shapefile?
- 24 Is There A Term For The Old Maps That Had Lines Connecting Pin-Wheels?
- 22 Finding mid-point of line using ArcPy?
- 22 Extracting number of vertices in each polygon?
- View more network posts →