Works as a chief engineer with the Norwegian Environment Agency. GIS analysis, gis servers, some python knowledge, standardization issues and more. Also experience from national level GIS projects in Uganda, Ghana, Zambia, Timor Leste and Tanzania.
Worked on sensitivity atlases, atlases, mapping and more. Uses and produces a decent amount of OpenStreetMap data.
QGIS is my star. I am a habitual and addicted user of FME from Safe Software. Trying to beat the habit by learning more about QGIS modeler and GeoKettle. I really want to see us using less ESRI-based software. In part this is an economical issue, but it is also about making solutions more broadly available. As a mentor to colleagues in some African countries I find this to be a real possibility.
Top network posts
- 17 Seeking software for making digital elevation models from UAV aerial imagery
- 15 Seeking software for making digital elevation models from UAV aerial imagery
- 11 Automated detection of tracks
- 10 Group and align icons in QGIS atlas
- 10 Where I can find world terrain data?
- 9 Filtering layers in QGIS atlas
- 9 Digitising animal positions in aerial photos
- View more network posts →