Master student of Geospatial Technologies in Münster, Germany.
I recently start migrating to open-source software. My focus is on web-based GIS. Although, this is a fairly new area for me, I see plenty of room for the growth of widespread GIS. My first step into it, already showed me that, lots of people dedicated their time and effort helping others and offering amazing tools, compatible with private GIS software. This sparkles my wish and interest for following their steps and perhaps do the same one day. :)
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 10 '18 at 8:19
Top network posts
- 11 Color Ramp in QGIS
- 11 How to recursively loop through parent polygons intersections to get smallest (child) polygons with no overlaps?
- 9 Fixing Script Error Invalid Pointer from ArcGIS Geoprocessing Tools?
- 7 Create points equally spaced along an area in QGIS
- 6 QGIS 2.14. minidump crash when closing program
- 5 Labeling river of a map in Illustrator
- View more network posts →