Whats to say... well I'm a geek, I've always been a geek and I'll always be a geek.
I love writing software and tinkering with computer related stuff in general.
I run my own I.T consultancy company called "Digital Solutions Computer Software UK", I'm a Pluralsight author and the UK & Europe group manager for Lidnug (One of the largest .NET related user groups on the Linked-In network)
I'm a Microsoft Community Leader, presenter & lecturer of development related topics, oh and a Write a few computer books here and there for things like the Syncfusion Succinctly range.
I work across Linux, Unix, Windows and use lots of different languages in order to ply my trade, I've been working in I.T now for the best part of 30 years and will probably be here for at least another 30.
If you want to find out more about me, you can visit my Linked Profile here:
Or my personal blog here:
- Stack Overflow 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 588 588 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 471 471 11 gold badge44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 342 342 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 48 Joining lots of small polygons to form larger polygon using PostGIS?
- 29 Is it possible to have 2 ports open on SSH with 2 different authentication schemes?
- 20 How to digitize building footprints with orthogonal edges?
- 20 How to solve SQL Server Error 1222 i.e Unlock a SQL Server table
- 19 How To Quickly Warm A Tent
- 19 how to view Live meeting recorded videos Internet Explorer
- 16 Is it possible to have 2 ports open on SSH with 2 different authentication schemes?
- View more network posts →