- Retrocomputing 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 1.6k 1.6k 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Astronomy 890 890 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 579 579 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Puzzling 201 201 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 125 Were 9.2 file names possible in MS-DOS?
- 63 Why did Unix use slash as the directory separator?
- 50 What were the real competitors to the early IBM PC?
- 43 Using DRAM as a camera sensor?
- 41 Why didn't the 8086 use linear addressing?
- 40 How was it back then in 1984, when the Apple II had color, and the new Macintosh didn't?
- 31 If light has no mass, why is it affected by gravity?
- View more network posts →