- Space Exploration 92.6k 92.6k 2828 gold badges231231 silver badges721721 bronze badges
- Astronomy 18.8k 18.8k 33 gold badges3333 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Earth Science 5.9k 5.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Chemistry 5.2k 5.2k 1818 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 5.2k 5.2k 2020 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 134 How did the Apollo computers evaluate transcendental functions like sine, arctangent, log?
- 101 What makes Ada the language of choice for the ISS's safety-critical systems?
- 76 Could "peak Apollo levels" of support have gotten NASA astronauts to Mars in the 1980's?
- 76 What can the KSP game actually teach about spaceflight and orbital mechanics, and what are its limitations?
- 75 Are there any satellites in geosynchronous but not geostationary orbits?
- 74 If a massive object like Jupiter flew past the Earth how close would it need to come to pull people off of the surface?
- 65 Why vent $CO_2$ and $H_2$ waste products to space on ISS?
- View more network posts →