Jan-Willem Gmelig Meyling
Jan-Willem is a self-starting, deeply involved, and efficient software developer. At the age of 15, he founded a video production company, recruited 5 of his classmates, and shot video for over 20+ institutions. As his company utilized software for video editing, he began to develop an interest in programming. Soon thereafter he worked as a software developer at both Vidigo - a broadcast software solution company - and DevHub -- a Continuous Integration platform like GitHub used by Delft University of Technology. Fascinated by software engineering, he co-founded a software development company (RGM-Development, which created the app CrewPanda) and became a software developer at the tech startup, Geosignum. Jan-Willem is a proactive software developer who is dedicated to building and enhancing innovative solutions.
Top network posts
- 12 Add entity with InheritanceType.JOINED to native query
- 8 mvn checkstyle:checkstyle uses wrong configuration when using reporting
- 8 Exception using weld CDI with Jetty: Singleton not set for STATIC_INSTANCE
- 7 Seed value in Weld CDI custom scope
- 7 What is the proper way to validate requests with Resteasy?
- 7 JAX-RS With Embedded Jetty Service - Home URL
- 6 Can I proxy a Golang server embedded within a WAR?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 18 '16