University professor and forest Ecologist studying long term changes in forest population, community, and ecosystem dynamics. I'm currently working on century long successional and biomass patterns of southeastern temperate forests and the effects of both long-term and episodic disturbances on these patterns.
I'm ok with stats, and fairly proficient in R.
Look at me go!
Member for 5 years, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 30 '19 at 22:17
- Biology♦ 23.8k 23.8k 99 gold badges9494 silver badges170170 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.8k 3.8k 22 gold badges4444 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Academia 1.2k 1.2k 99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 908 908 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 120 Why are so few foods blue?
- 88 Do animals exhibit handedness (paw-ness?) preference?
- 59 Insect identification - Is this a bedbug?
- 45 What kind of creature is this?
- 40 How long before robin no longer needs the nest on my porch?
- 38 Should parsimony really still be the gold standard?
- 28 What is this little owl-like bird?
- View more network posts →