I am a researcher in population health at the University of East Anglia. I use GIS (ArcGIS) to process data with the aim of defining and categorising people's environments. I am learning how to use python for the automation of geoprocessing.
Norwich, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 25 '14 at 13:03
Top network posts
- 22 Including variable in where clause of arcpy.Select_analysis()?
- 11 Clarification of Map Scale
- 9 overlay county shapefiles for 2 different years
- 7 Why can't I access a table in a personal geodatabase (.mdb) with arcpy after installing 64-bit geoprocessing?
- 6 Why can't I export XY data to a shapefile?
- View more network posts →