GIS Professional with interests in Python development, municipal GIS, and much more. I like to solve problems that aren't easily solved without these tools.
Mankato, MN, USA
Member for 3 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 5 at 13:28
- Geographic Information Systems 1.5k 1.5k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 708 708 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Travel 560 560 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- German Language 201 201 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Amateur Radio 198 198 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 Is there a way to find out how crowded a place can be during certain period?
- 18 Will my breaker accept #10 wire even though the chart lists #14?
- 10 Using dot notation vs underscores when calling ArcPy functions?
- 10 Is “Bist du fertig?” offensive?
- 10 How to order Caffe Macchiato and be sure you get one?
- 10 Why do some airports have more than 2 runways, when LHR can get by with 2?
- 8 Use amateur radio frequencies for commercial purpose
- View more network posts →