I'm a GIS Analyst working mainly with QGIS and AutoCAD. I'm starting to look at expanding my skill set into coding, mainly python with QGIS and SQL with PostgreSQL / PostGIS. Hopefully Stack will help me learn more and (hopefully) once I'm a little more skilled I'd like to give back to the community
Northampton, United Kingdom
Member for 4 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 24 '18 at 7:54
Top network posts
- 19 Showing which way line features are oriented in QGIS?
- 12 Updating only one of two maps in QGIS Print-Composer without updating other map
- 10 How can I display a coordinate grid in the map canvas?
- 10 Polyline split at node in QGIS
- 8 How do I align symbols of side by side columns in qgis 2.14 print composer
- 8 Accidently deleted layer from Layers panel of QGIS?
- 7 Create points equally spaced along an area in QGIS
- View more network posts →