I develop hardware (sometimes) and software (a lot of the time) for a wide variety of products and projects. I have a substantial machine shop including a large CNC router on which I designed the motion control system. I prefer writing code for in Swift and Xcode, but have written Verilog, assembler, and numerous high-level languages on platforms from 8-bit MCUs to Nvidia GPUs.
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges2222 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 265 265 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 213 213 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Geographic Information Systems 205 205 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 171 171 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Programmatically Select all text in UITextField
- 20 Make a float only show two decimal places
- 11 Is there a convention for the ordering of phases in three-phase power in the US?
- 9 SDL2 on Raspberry Pi without X?
- 8 AbstractSecurityWebApplicationInitializer vs. AbstractAnnotationConfigDispatcherServletInitializer
- 8 Performing simple line-of-sight analysis in QGIS?
- 7 Mirroring an arbitrary vector for symmetry in Sketch
- View more network posts →