I am a part-time GIS consultant with Astun Technology and a self-employed computational geographer. I am a GeoTools developer in my spare time. I used to teach a course on open web standards at Penn State University.
If you found my help so useful that just up voting seems too little you can buy me a coffee at https://ko-fi.com/ianturton
- Geographic Information Systems♦ 61.2k 61.2k 55 gold badges5656 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Open Data 661 661 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Travel 595 595 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 233 233 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Finding centroid of cluster of points using R
- 30 Does the GDPR entitle me to refuse to show my boarding pass at EU airport shops?
- 30 Enabling CORS in GeoServer (jetty)?
- 23 List of language codes by country
- 22 Does Y mean latitude and X mean longitude in every GIS software?
- 20 Shapefile PRJ to PostGIS SRID lookup table?
- 19 Why do we need Mapserver/Geoserver to present data from spatial database to web browser?
- View more network posts →