top 0.07% overall
I am a part-time GIS consultant with Astun Technology and a self-employed computational geographer. I am a GeoTools developer in my spare time. I used to teach a course on open web standards at Penn State University.
If you found my help so useful that just up voting seems too little you can buy me a coffee at https://ko-fi.com/ianturton
- Geographic Information Systems♦ 67.3k 67.3k 55 gold badges6767 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Open Data 671 671 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Travel 595 595 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Academia 349 349 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Finding centroid of cluster of points using R
- 38 Enabling CORS in GeoServer (jetty)?
- 30 Does the GDPR entitle me to refuse to show my boarding pass at EU airport shops?
- 26 Turn on QGIS Dark Mode
- 24 List of language codes by country
- 23 Does Y mean latitude and X mean longitude in every GIS software?
- 21 Why do we need Mapserver/Geoserver to present data from spatial database to web browser?
- View more network posts →